• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish and Fish room stuff FS

Leffler817

CCA Members
Its kind of last minute but what the hay..... I can bring any of these to tomorrow's meeting and prices on equipment are negotiable and trades are welcome.

Equipment:
Glass top to 20H. Has some calcium but will come off and the hinge rotted away......$7

Ten to fifteen pounds (enough for a 10g?)of used black sand with crushed coral mixed in. It been cleaned since it was last used. No snails......$5

Half dozen shells and mixed corals from a shellie tank.......$5

I know there's more but I'm forgetting. I have used heaters and air pumps but not sure brands and sizes...... :confused:

Fish:
6 Pundamilia Igneopinnis 1.5-2" Pretty cool CARES fish the breeders came from CAS and this is his photo........$5 each
Pundamila%20Orange-Black-500x500.jpg

Green Dragon Plecos 2-3" The male is regular finned and the female has long fins, none of them have bristles yet. $15 each unsexed.

Pucallpa Gold plecos 1-1.5" this strain of albino BN has a very nice yellow to it unlike some washed out strains.......ONE DOLLAR EACH!!! :lol:

I'll try to post actual pictures of the plecos and Igneopinnis.
Thanks

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Im in need of a new large air pump or a series of smaller ones so if you figure out what kind of air pumps you have I'll take a few.