• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tanks and system for sale

clearsky5

CCA Members
Ok folks....another shop closed down a while back here in Richmond.
I am helping a friend who purchased what is left in the store,, and there are some items for sale...

There are a total of 30 acrylic tanks, including plumbing and racks, which are in very good shape and very strong. Made to last, and the total length is
24' 3 tier high. The top and bottom rows are 24"x 15"x 20" and the center tanks are 48" x 15" x 14" so 6 of the long 48", 12 top and 12 bottom 24" tanks

The bonus is there is a ladder that runs down the length of thetank sections....

There is a frag tank acrylic 8' x 40" x 12" high yes 8 feet long... not a typo....... the tank is constructed of 1" thick acrylic

there are a lot of pumps (water) of various sizes but large...

There is a 65 gallon drilled but not plumbed brand new tank

a lot of HO bulbs of various sizes..

I do know he doesnt' want to "PIECE" out the entire lot but will entertain offers..

If you are interested in anything, please contact me through here and I will put you in touch with "rick"

thanks
david

shame another shop went down, especially as we don't have a lot of stores here in Richmond, but that's how it goes..