• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish Room, HELP

Becca

Members
If there's anyone around tonight or early-ish tomorrow morning who could help me break down what's in my utility room to move in and set up the new rack, please call or text me at 443-717-2691. I live in Damascus, MD, near the intersection of Oak and Ridge roads.

Dad and I are building the rack, but he and the hubs insist it's up to me to get it in the room :p.

I can feed and libate you. Yes, I know libate is not a word, but if you're old enough to be libated, you should be able to derive the meaning :p.

Becca

Members
Well, it's built and I got it as far as the front porch - now Dad and the hubs are laughing at me because I have the rack, but can't get it in the house. I'll figure it out one way or another. TO BE CONTINUED....

Jeff721

Members
I wish you lived closer, I'd have helped today, but an hour and 10 minute drive :thumbsdown: sorry, hope you found the help you needed.

Well, it's built and I got it as far as the front porch - now Dad and the hubs are laughing at me because I have the rack, but can't get it in the house. I'll figure it out one way or another. TO BE CONTINUED....

You sound like the bewildered guy who built the sailboat in the basement

Becca

Members
Once again, Batfish Aquatics saves the day -
picture.php

Thank you, Josh!
picture.php