• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Super Cool Fish, Order needed WEDNESDAY

JLW

CCA Members
Hey Folks, I just received an availability list that, unfortunately, is going to have a very quick turn around. I'm putting in a usual order tomorrow, but they have a couple of really cool fish that some of you might be interested in ordering. Unfortunately, in order to get these fish, I'll have to have a 50% deposit by 10 AM tomorrow (Wednesday). These are add-ons to an order that is already scheduled, so I have very little turn around time. It's all higher end, but super cool stuff. There is a neat new Nerite that is jet black, some very cool newts, and a lot of expensive Bettas ... please note, I can only order ONE of each pair of betta, so if you don't get them, someone else will, and I will not be able to offer these for anything other than pre-order.

Betta channoides, PAIRS -- $99 per PAIR
Betta hendra, PAIRS -- $169 per PAIR

Loricaria anetenae (Longfinned Whiptail, google it, whatever) -- $40 each
Tanganyikan Moustache Cat (Phylo. typus) -- $45 each

Red Sailfin Corydoras (undescribed cory from Venezuela) --- $5 each, min 3.
Butterfly Barb: $12. (Barbus hulstraerti, EXTREMELY rare)
Golden Glass Barb (B. gelius) -- $4.50, min 3.

Harlequin Shark (Labeo variagatus) -- $22

Black Batik Nerite -- very cool! -- $2.50, min 6.

Emperor Newts (AWESOME!) -- $35

JLW

CCA Members
C. venez. is one I have in stock; these are not the same. They're apparently more red and have a bigger fin .... I haven't seen pics, though. :)

mchambers

Former CCA member
Hey, buy your own group, buddy! Maybe they're a new type of corydoras and I'll be the only person in the U.S. to have and breed them!

I'll be rich, I tell you, rich!

Okay, maybe they'll look cool. And maybe I can get them to breed, but maybe not, too.

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
Hey, buy your own group, buddy! Maybe they're a new type of corydoras and I'll be the only person in the U.S. to have and breed them!

I'll be rich, I tell you, rich!

Okay, maybe they'll look cool. And maybe I can get them to breed, but maybe not, too.

Just who do you think you are, a certain Mr. Falcone?

Blaise

mchambers

Former CCA member
Josh very nicely checked with his importer, who thinks the fish are the same as the C. Venezuelanus Josh already has. So I may buy some of the ones Josh already has, but I'm not going for the "Red Sail Fin" ones.

Maybe someday I'll break even on my hobby?

JLW

CCA Members
Yes, and this was definitely not the fish in question. I have pictures up on the Batfish facebook page of the Venezuelan Corydoras I have right now, and you can see, they're gorgeous! but, not sailfins.