• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Pre-Order These Fish, and Check out the DWARF CICHLIDS

JLW

CCA Members
Hey folks, did you order any of Jeff's awesome dwarf cichlids? If not, now is a chance to scoop up some, if you got excited after his talk ....

I'm putting together orders for the up coming week, and would like to get some pre-orders in before hand. The cut off for this is WEDNESDAY by 4 PM Eastern. I'll likely add some stuff to it later this week.

Again, this is how pre-orders work... You tell me what you want, how many, etc., and make a 50% deposit by Paypal to BatfishAquatics@gmail.com. This secures you the fish at the advertised price. Once the fish come in, the price may go up, and, of course, there's no guarantee that someone else won't snatch them up. Pre-ordering means those fish are yours, at that price. If for some reason they do not come in, or come in badly, you are entitled to a refund.

Fish may be picked up at this month's GWAPA meeting, at the warehouse by arrangement next weekend (in Silver Spring), shipped, or at either the PVAS or CCA meetings.

So, this pre-order list …

Peacocks
A. maleri, “Chipoka,†WILD CAUGHT PAIR – 3-4†(gorgeous) – $75 PAIR
A. sp. “Sanga Bay†WILD CAUGHT PAIR – 3-4†– $80 pair
A. chitande “Nkhomo†WILD CAUGHT PAIR – 3-4†– $75 PAIR

Other African Cichlids
Altolamp. Calvus, “Black Calvus,†– $12 each
Lamp. Caudopunctatus “Red Finned†– $10 each

Pelvicachromis lucanusii – $40 PAIR (W/C)
Pv. rubrolabiatus – $55 PAIR (W/C – you should have seen these on facebook; mean little jerks, but gorgeous)
Pv. signatus – $45 PAIR
Pv. sacrimontis – $15 each (mixed sex).

Pv. taeniatus “Kienke,†“Lokundjeâ€, “Makoure,†or “Moliwe,†W/C pair – $45 PAIR (please specify location … )

Apistogramma and relatives. Priced each. Pairs probably, no guarantee.
A. Agassizi, Double Red – $18
A. agassizi “Tefe Blue Pearl†– $20
A. baenschi “Inka†– $25
A. bitaeniata – $18
A. borelli “Blue Borelli†(NOT OPAL! Much cooler) – $12
A. hongsloi Type 2 – $30
A. nijsseni – $13
A. pebas – $15
A. trifasciatus – $15
A. viejita – $15

Other Cichlids
Cryptoheros chetumalensis, $8
Gymno. “El Norte†– $8
Ivanacara adoketa – $35
Tomocichla sieboldi “Rio Gariche†– $8

Bettas and Anabantoids (Priced EACH)
B. dimidiata (WILD) – $40
B. strohi (WILD) – $20
B. channoides (WILD) – $18
B. patoti (WILD) – $25

Peppermint Pike (Luciocephalus aura) – $20 (NOTE! These guys ship very badly. If they arrive DOA, or die before pick-up, you will not be refunded a deposit. You will be if they do not come in. Order at your own risk, I will not get these without a pre-order and deposit).

Pleco
L183 Starlight Ancistrus – $20
L075 Ancistomos sabaji – $50
L128 Blue Phantom – $25

Other Fish
Arulius Barbs, WILD – $12
Filamentosa Barbs – $7
Narayan's Barb – $8

JLW

CCA Members
This is only the PRE-ORDER list, you should see what I already have in stock, too.

Htpp://www.batfishaquatics.com/freshwater.php

JLW

CCA Members
The Tomos are about 2".

L183s are among my favourite plecos. :)

Last edited: