• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish for sale

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Need to consolidate or break down a few tanks, so getting rid of a few fish to make the process easier:

(2) L333 plecos, sex unknown, ~3"; $25 each
(3) Altolamprologous calvus 'Black', appears to be 2M/1F, 2.5-3.5"; $50 for group
(4) Synodontis petricola, sex unknown, ~3"; $15 each
(4) Synodontis petricola, appears to be 2M/2F, 4-5" (breeder size); $25 each
(2) Pelvicachromis pulcher "Kribensis", 1M/1F breeding pair ~3", $15
(20) Aulonocara stuartgranti 'flametail', sex unknown, ~1" juvies; $4 each
(50) Neolamprologous pulcher "Daffodil", sex unknown, .5-1", $1-3 depending on size

Pickup in Owings Mills, or I can bring any of these to the meeting on Saturday. I'll list some equipment and dry goods later in the week.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Do you have pics of the L333s?
I don't. I can try to take some later, but they stay under the driftwood for most of the day.

They came from Dan at Cichlids of America if that helps with their authenticity. They're the yellow-type, wider stripe pattern if that helps.

Let me know if you'd really like to see pictures and I'll see if I can take some.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I will take all Synodontis petricola and L333. Can you bring to the meeting?
Sorry, large petricola and L333 spoken for. Small petricola may be available. I can bring to the meeting if the small petricola aren't claimed. Let me know if still interested.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Have some dry goods for sale:

45g tank only, cherry trim, 36x12, $40
10g with lid, black trim, $10
(4) containers of peat media, good for softwater tanks, $12 each
new AC70 sponges $2 each
bags for Aquaclear HOB filters $1 each
brine shrimp hatchery kit $6

Will add more after taking inventory tonight.