• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Volunteers needed for The Big Fish Deal (AquaMania 3)

chriscoli

Administrator
Hey CCA Folks!

We're getting to the point where I'm interested in knowing who is going to be able to help out for our upcoming Big Fish Deal!

Please reply here or send me a PM if you're interested in helping out for anything in particular. This is your chance to contribute and influence how things are done this year!

We need help in all of these positions, some already have a lead, some don't. Even if there's a lead, these positions all still need additional help, so don't hesitate to join a group.

Welcome/General Help -

Registration - Andrew

Aquarium Beautiful - Frank, can you head this up again?

Vendors/Sponsors - Christine

Speaker Hosting -

Kid's Event - Samantha, do you want to head this up again?

Auction Chair/Coordinator - Mike, can you do this again?

Marketplace Coordinator - Jon

Hospitality -

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
Yes, I'll do the kid's events.

Sent from my VS980 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

mchambers

Former CCA member
I'll help wherever you need help, Christine. I've done registration in the past, but am happy to do other things.

Becca

Members
Christine - I can help out at the registration desk Saturday from late-morning on.

If there are things that need doing Friday during the day time, let me know. It's far enough in advance that I can plan a day off of work.

rich_one

Members
I can help with something, but not sure exactly what yet. Probably Registration and/or Welcome/General Help, but I'll have a better sense as we get a little closer.

-Rich

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
Sure, I can do the AQUARIUM BEAUTIFUL thing again.
But I will need some assistants:

I will need someone to count the votes and record the winners in each class.

I will need one or two people to assist with setting up tanks for those who need help moving or setting up their entry or entries.

I also need lots of people to enter a tank or two so they can win some great prizes.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Auction Chair/Coordinator - Mike, can you do this again?

Yes, I will plan to take the lead for the auction. I'll need some volunteers to help with things such as receiving fish and transporting to the event, bagging, runners, etc.

I see that Alexandra already volunteered to help with the auction, but I could probably use another 3-4 people, so if you're interested, please post or PM me.

Becca

Members
Yes, I will plan to take the lead for the auction. I'll need some volunteers to help with things such as receiving fish and transporting to the event, bagging, runners, etc.

I see that Alexandra already volunteered to help with the auction, but I could probably use another 3-4 people, so if you're interested, please post or PM me.

I can probably help with the auction this year so long as I take a break to spend some time with my family between registration and the auction.

Jay

CCA Members
Table

I want to register for a table for Sunday only. How do I do this?

Jay
Cichlids Are Special

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Bump for more volunteers! I could use the help of a few more people to help with auction and group buy logistics.

Anyone that lives near Dulles or Reagan would be great, as I may need someone to pick up an airport shipment on the friday or saturday morning of the event.

I could also use help with bagging fish and running for the auction, and likely distributing orders for any group buy shipments. Will need some help friday evening, saturday morning, and the bulk of the help on saturday evening. No sunday obligations, you'd be free for the marketplace.

Please PM me, or any of the other respective volunteers if you're able to volunteer some time. Thanks, can't wait to help with another awesome event.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I'll help Mike with the auction again and take a registration shift at some point. :)

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Anyone one to help me with hospitality??? Really simple bring beer lol
I will post specifically what I will need after I put together a proper list.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app