• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

All Aquarium Catfish convention site is live

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
The web site is live for the catfish convention.

CCA will be hosting one of the hospitality suites on Friday night.

ScreenShot2012-03-08at100449PM.png

ScreenShot2012-03-08at100507PM.png

CCA will be there. Will you?

BevN

Members
Got my reservations and a room on the sellers floor.

Missed way too much fun this last year so I'm really looking forward to this.

BevN

Members
Fish silly...lol.

We will have apistos, corys, plecos, tetras, angelfish. Probably a few livebearers, some other dwarf cichlids and not sure what else just yet.

BevN

Members
Right now we have breeding pairs of aggie fire reds, aggie double reds, aggie blue trim, macmasteri red tail, macmasteri blue head, veijita I, panduro, borelli opals, triple red cacs and double orange cacs. Hopefully we will have pairs of all of those.

I have some on order from Peru as well...if they come in. I'm hoping to have a few wild caught ones in addition to the tank raised.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Best of the best

In three years the 2010 Catfish Convention remains the best show I've experienced. Hope it continues to be held locally as long as I am. Sigh.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
went to the one in laurel a few years back and was amazed and impressed. it was my first convention and i was hooked as they say. if anyone is looking for nice driftwood especially large pieces you cant miss here.

verbal

CCA Members
In three years the 2010 Catfish Convention remains the best show I've experienced. Hope it continues to be held locally as long as I am. Sigh.

Unless the entire PVAS membership moves it will continue to be in the area :)