• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Female Yellow Head La Ceiba Freddie

rich_one

Members
I have about a 7-inch or so female yellow head la ceiba freddie, that I got from DQ a little over a month ago. Well, she was fitting in fine for a while, but since I moved her and my oscar to another tank, she has become progressively more aggressive, and right now, she is just a little TOO mean, to the point where her attacks are increasing in violence.

She's gonna have to be relocated.

She is top quality, very impressive coloring and patterns. I'd like someone to come snag her as soon as possible. Make me an offer. Pickup only.

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Also willing to trade her for another CA/SA cichlid as well, or certain plecos (especially green phantom). Does not have to be the same size, but cannot be smaller than 4".

-Rich

rich_one

Members
If I have to give her away to a LFS, I'd much rather give her away to a club member. Which would be the definition of "steal". But such is life with timing and such in this hobby. Anyone? Because by 6 pm tomorrow, she'll be LFS bound, if not.

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Mods, please close this thread. I'm actually about to start another, as I am about to sell off several fish to make space for some changes I am making. Thanks.

-Rich