• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Ready to "rip"- er, reparium?

Tannin Aquatics

CCA Members
Hi everyone,

Yeah, you've seen us talking incessantly about doing all sorts of cool planted displays, including palludariums and ripariums using aquatic and marginal plants...

Well, we finally have the easiest, coolest way to help you build an epic display using marginal plants- the new Aqua Verdi Riparium Planter!

This innovative planter will provide the perfect solution for growing marginal plants, such as Cat Palms, Mexican Milkweed, Echinoderms Swordplants, Acorus Sweetflag, and even Black Mangroves in your aquatic displays!

They're super high quality, and are constructed from laser-cut acrylic. They assemble in minutes with ingenious Tab & Slot Joint technology. These planters come two to a pack, to give you a good start on your aquatic projects!

ill them with your favorite aquatic plant growing substrate, and stick them to the sides of your aquarium with the heavy-duty suction cups included, and you're on your way!

What will you do with YOURS?

Stay Wet!

Scott Fellman, Owner
Tannin Aquatics

mchambers

Former CCA member
Web browser, Chrome. From work, so maybe that has something to do with it. Will try from home and see what happens.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
How would the plants work in an aquarium with a lid? I keep newts and would like to try this

Tannin Aquatics

CCA Members
These actually work pretty well for plants in the "medium" size range. If you plant them low enough, they will allow some plants to grow taller, of course.

The neat thing is that you can easily move them around as needed, especially if your ideas about your 'scape change...and that NEVER happens, right?

And I thought I wasn't going to want to do another tank...Once I saw these, it was like, "game over..."

-Scott

Becca

Members
These are pretty neat. It would've been cool to have a few when we were working on the paludarium so there could've been marginal plants around the island. I don't think we could fit them now. They could actually be fun for outdoor tubs, too.

Tannin Aquatics

CCA Members
These are pretty neat. It would've been cool to have a few when we were working on the paludarium so there could've been marginal plants around the island. I don't think we could fit them now. They could actually be fun for outdoor tubs, too.

Yeah, there are a lot of really cool applications for these, and I think ripariums and palladiums are just scratching the surface (no pun intended?)...You're right about outdoor tubs and such!

-Scott

Jt731

Members
Ordered these a few weeks back and just got around to opening them up (I ordered some blue bells that will show up tomorrow).

They're well built, easy to assemble, hard to try to put together wrong but you will need to manhandle them a bit to snap together. They are plastic lined, so some of the tabs/hole chads are still there. Nothing wrong with that, but if you aren't paying attention assembling you might have a moment of panic that you broke a tab. Don't worry, you didn't. The holes in the bottom that still had "plugs" easily were pushed out without fuss with a pencil.

Directions were really good, one side on how to put together and the other on how to properly cut and plant your plants (with pictures)