• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

NEW Cichlid Grazers

JLW

CCA Members
Batfish Aquatics has always been proud to offer New Era Grazers for sale. These unique feeding rings allow your fish to slowly browse and graze from them throughout the day, simulating a more natural diet. These new Cichlid Grazers are intended for use with algae grazing cichlids, such as Mbuna, Herotilapia, and many others. These are a BRAND NEW diet, and we are offering a fantastic introductory price on them for the rest of September.

110-Gram (SM) CICHLIDGrazer -- Reg: $15 SALE: $12
290-Gram (LG) CichlidGrazer -- Reg: $28. SALE: $24

WHILE SUPPLY LASTS.

NewEraCichlidBox.jpg

Cichlid-Grazer.jpg

olzkool

Members
These things are awesome. I have been using them for a while and the fish love them. the only problem is with big tanks with a lot of fish, they seem to fight over it. They only give you one suction ring with the package so you almost have to buy 2 cans so you can put one ring on each end

Becca

Members
These are awesome for feeding fry tanks.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

JLW

CCA Members
Chris,

The larger sized containers actually should come with 2-3 rings (depending on type of food).

I also sell extra rings. :) Ask nicely and I'll bring you a few!