• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Marble Convicts for sale in Linesville, PA shipping

snoopy65

Members
Before the majority of these fry become frontosa snacks, I figured I would pose the question here: I have Marble Convict fry (just a week old) that I will separate out and raise to about 1 -1 1/2" and sell for $5 ea plus shipping if anyone is interested. Mom is from Rapps and Dad is her son. Let me know soon or they will all be snacks.

Randy

Before the majority of these fry become frontosa snacks, I figured I would pose the question here: I have Marble Convict fry (just a week old) that I will separate out and raise to about 1 -1 1/2" and sell for $5 ea plus shipping if anyone is interested. Mom is from Rapps and Dad is her son. Let me know soon or they will all be snacks.

Randy

I'm very interested in your marble convict cichlid fry, I would like 6 of them, I live in Adrian, Michigan. How much do you want for the marble convict fry and can you please ship 6 of them to me in Adrian, Michigan? How can we make this happen, I'm very interested and been seeking that species for some time

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Randy - This thread is from 6 years ago, and the seller hasn't been on the forum in 5 years, so I doubt you'll get a response.

You might want to try to find Ken Davis with Southeast Exotics and Tropicals on Facebook. Last I knew, he was breeding marble convicts and he ships fish on a regular basis. Good luck.

Freakgecko

Members
Marbles convicts used to be very common in the Metro Detroit area, trying posting to Michigan Cichlid Association