• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

anyone use wave machine etc on African tanks

judtaaron

Members
Hey just curious if any of ya use a wave machine/system on your African tanks and , if so was there any benefits you might of noticed or down sides....... i have just hooked up a system to my 220 that used on a now dismantled reef system and it seems to have made my fish come alive .... it may all be in my mind but their color even seems better . plus their antics (darting , schooling , scouting ) all seem to have increased .

My real concern would be undo stress or fatigue ? please share any feed back and or other suggestions that might stimulate my fish . its nice to seem them hmm " happy"
thanks in advance Aaron

Acpape0

Members
I always used wave makers on my 125 with Africans to keep debris off of the bottom.... No need for the controller for random current tho with Africans .... Also make sure you don't have too many sharp rocks in the tank if you use it

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app