• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTT: 110g tank and stand for two 75g tanks

chris_todd

Members
Just gauging interest. I have a 110g four foot tank that doesn't fit with the fish I want to keep now, so I'm looking to trade for a pair of 75s. It comes with glass tops, a metal stand, an Eheim heater and could come with a poret foam matten filter with three uplift tubes (if you want that).

PM me if interested, or if you might have a single 75g to trade.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ErnieG

Members
Why should someone have to trade you you 2 75s for a 110 tall? That's not worth it at all I dont think your find someone to do that trade, your better off if you just sell it.

chris_todd

Members
Sorry if I wasn't explicit, but all deals are negotiable... For example, I'm offering a 110 with glass tops, a stand, and a heater, but if you think that's not worth two used 75s, make me an offer. No need to be critical. I'm mainly just gauging interest... a four foot wide 110g is not necessarily a popular tank size because of its height. But if you assume used tanks are worth $1 per gallon, then I'm offering a package worth arguably $150, which is worth roughly two used 75g tanks. If it was a crazy offer, I would not have tossed it out there.

Francine knows me, and knows that if I wanted her pair of 75s with two stands, that I would throw in some additional cash, because she's offering something worth more than what I'm offering. But I guess you don't know me.

Sorry, I just realized my post might have sounded snarky, and I didn't intend that. Apologies if that was how it was interpreted.

Last edited:

eden2020

Members
Tank deal..

I'll vouch for chris_todd.. He sold me some Synos a while back that are doing great and took time to show me his tanks and fish when my son and I drove out to meet him.

Great guy, super fair. I am sure it will all work out in the end.

-marc and family..

chris_todd

Members
I'll vouch for chris_todd.. He sold me some Synos a while back that are doing great and took time to show me his tanks and fish when my son and I drove out to meet him.

Great guy, super fair. I am sure it will all work out in the end.

-marc and family..

While I appreciate the support, I think you might have me confused with some other Chris in the club, as I have never owned synodontis.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

halak

Members
Okay, then I will vouch for Chris. I have known him for years from GWAPA, and I have known him to be fair/generous.

I'll vouch for Chris too because I've known him for over 3 years from GWAPA first, then CCA.

Plus, Fran knows Chris too, so she knows what she's getting herself into. Let them work it out amongst themselves. I'm sure that Chris will be throwing in a few things for Fran because they know each other from CCA and GWAPA.

Arlene

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I agree that Chris is a stand up guy, but there is no reason for this discussion. If you don't like the deal someone posts, don't take it. No reason to call anyone out on the forum.

eden2020

Members
Blame me..

Ok.. so it was another person.. See what I started.. LOL

Sorry! But the other "Todd" is stand up too..

I love this family of fish people..

-Marc and family

Quicklynx

Members
I have a 72 gallon bowfront, but I traded about $250 worth of saltwater fish and supplies for it.

I am thinking of doing Discus and a taller tank would be much nicer than my current setup.

Have any pics of the 110? I'm curious to see what it looks like.

Thanks