• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Stuff I am bringing to the CCA Meeting

Becca

Members
Below, I've listed the "orders" that I'm bringing on Saturday, with the user name of the person who put in the request.

If you get to the meeting and you're thinking "where is Becca?" I'll be there, but sometimes I'm a little late. I'm about 5'4" with brown hair which, based on when I last washed it, will be straight. Usually my accompanying toddler makes me easy to recognize, but I hear my in-laws might be baby-napping him for the afternoon.

Baby brush-nose plecos ($1 each or 6 for $5):

blkmjk - group of 6 - mixed colors
festaedan - group of 6 - mixed colors
Localzoo - group of 3 - albino
RunCichlidRun - group of 4 or 5

If others are interested, PM me and bring a bag to the meeting with you. I will bring a bucket with however many I've got left after filling the above orders, but I'm low on bags.

Nannacara aureocephalus fry (all gone):

ddavila06 - 4

I also have Blue pearl shrimp - bag of 10 for $25, bag of 5 for $14, or $3 each - looking to sell 10-15 of them. If anyone wants those, let me know.

Somewhere down the line I think you were trading me bottom feeders for I think it was an airpump or something. You have any yet?

Becca

Members
Somewhere down the line I think you were trading me bottom feeders for I think it was an airpump or something. You have any yet?

Hi Doug,

That sounds familiar (sorry - mommy brain). If the BNPs count, let me know, and I will bring you a bag.

I haven't got any Cory/Aspidoras spawns that have hatched out yet - last Aspidoras was only 5 eggs and, since I'm a dumba** (or because I'm perpetually sleep deprived) I didn't think to turn off the power head before trying to remove them from it. They're somewhere in the tank... LOL!

I'm hoping to set up some corys in a 40 breeder soon, it's more a battle with the hubs about setting up another tank.

I would venture to say that anyone with my setup is single. People at work joke about me being the moth man from Silence of the Lambs. The fact I raised rare and exotic cockroaches before the fishroom does not help.

Let me know when you get some and see you at the meeting.