• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

A Couple Pics Of My Tanks And Fish

john

Members
Here are a couple pics of my tanks and fish

Dsc05907.jpg

Dsc05910.jpg

flavescent.jpg

peacocks.jpg

venustus1.jpg

and my fry tank
frytank.jpg

My picture taking skills are not that great yet
Thanks for looking :p

maddog10

Members
Nice tanks John. What most people do not realize is that in the first tank, that is about how you need to stock a peacock/hap tank. Of course when that venustus gets bigger, he will need to be moved (or most of the other fish will need to be moved). I usually do not like the black substrate, but it looks good in your tank. Is the last tank sitting on top of the clothes dryer?

john

Members
good eyes :lol:

it is on an old dryer in my basement that we are not using so of course it becomes a fish tank stand :p

DeeCee

Members
Very nice looking tanks John. I really like the first one.

And don't worry about using a clothes dryer as a tank stand -- it's not until you actually start Unplugging necessary appliances in order to use them as tank stands that you REALLY need to worry! HA!

DC

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Good taste in fish John!

I like the big tank very much and especially the Fry Tank with the NO FISHING sign.

That one is pretty neat.

Cbaker

Members
Hey, John thats some nice setup you got there. I am pretty much new on here but i have been in the hobby for about 7 yrs. I do pretty much all african cichilds ( mostly peacocks. Are you looking to sell any of your peacocks, yellow labs or that venustus by chance?