• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Who's going to ACA 2010 in Milwaukee?

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I am sorry to hear that, Rach. Hang in there and let us know if there's anything we can do.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay, less than a month away and I am getting excited.

I see its still cheap to fly. They were advertising $69.00 each way from BWI to Milwaukee on the tv today.

Last chance to go and have some fun.

Next year it will be work for us.
The other guys get to have the fun then. LOL

dogofwar

CCA Members
No can do for me this year - leaving my wife with baby twins and a 5 year old while I'm off doing fish stuff / drinking lots of beer = no more fish when i return...at least living fish...

Matt

tjudy

Members
I am already planning to be there the whole week next year... so count me in on your set up crew.

:jumpy: I still really like this smiley!

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay because of some rough things, we lost a few people and then
picked up one.

George
Pat
Tracey
Tony

Jumbie
Richard
Bill? (no flying)
Kevin.
BlondeFishGal
Jim

animicrazy

Members
Amanda & me have a room; someone to take care of the fish (my house); extra cash (is that perhaps an oxymoron?); multiple cars (just gotta pick right); a shopping list!!!; Enough $ to take OL to the dinner I have owed him for quite some time.

See ya there or see ya bare!

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Amanda & me have a room; someone to take care of the fish (my house); extra cash (is that perhaps an oxymoron?); multiple cars (just gotta pick right); a shopping list!!!; Enough $ to take OL to the dinner I have owed him for quite some time.

See ya there or see ya bare!
Looks like the list needs an Amand(a)ment, Pat. I guess you better add Mad too.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
George
Pat
Tracey
Tony

Jumbie
Richard
Kevin.
BlondeFishGal
Jim