• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Thank you CCA from the CCY

johnscottant

Members
Just wanted to give a big thank you to Jon, Matt, Tony, Rachel, Pat and the entire CCA crew. Man we had a good time at Aquamania this year. I think we counted a total of 12 CCY members making it to Aquamania by Sunday. We had loads of laughs and fun, learned much (my new quote is "not accepting fish to just survive but its our responsibility to make them thrive") and of course we took home a great amount of cichlids with a grand total (between all of us) of over 800.00 spent on rare auction fish and market place fish! Hope to see you guys soon, we will try to make it down to some of your meetings.

CCY%20at%20aquamania.jpeg

dogofwar

CCA Members
Thanks so much for coming down - we really enjoyed the opportunity to hang out!

Folks: if you haven't been up to a CCY meeting yet, check one out.

When the weather gets warmer, I plan on going up pretty regularly (likely with multiple kids in tow) :)

Matt

chriscoli

Administrator
I enjoyed sitting next to your booth at the Marketplace....you all seem like a great bunch of folks!

Also, thanks for donating such awesome fish to the Auction....it helped make it a huge success!

I'm looking forward to making it to one of your meetings soon!

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
It was great to have your support (and to meet many of you). I am glad that you had a great time.

blkmjk

Members
Definitely a stand up group of people. Thanks for letting me sell my stuff on your table. I did a lot better than I thought I would have. And it was in part to the CCY group. It was nice to meet all of you and the next time Scott stops by your more than welcome to join him!

Drew

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
It was great to meet some of you guys, and glad there was a strong showing.

Thanks again for the auction donations, they were a huge hit. The S. knauerae sold for at least $100 TWICE.

johnscottant

Members
Those donations came from Tom Gillooly who is not only a member of the CCY but several other great clubs such as the ACLC, NJAS and of course the CCA! We picked them up from Tom at the Feb ACLC meeting, Lonny Langione took care of them until Aquamania weekend and I transported them down. So suffice to say several clubs were involed in them making it to Aquamania. Very glad they were a hit!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
You guys completely rock.

Not only were you all fun to hang out with, you bought and brought stuff to the rare fish auction, brought done and set up tanks and helped out where you could.

BRAVO CCY, BRAVO!

BTW, When things cool down after Kaboop comes, I'd love the opportunity get up there to give a talk. Very least I could do to start to payback what you guys have done for our club and our event. :)