• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Demasoni breeding group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ading522

Members
Would any one be interested in a colony of demasoni? I have about 18 with one holding.. Sizes range from 1-3.5" as with sexing, I'm only sure of 5 males.. 4 are too small to sex..and the rest hopefully stay female..lol..pm me if you'd like the whole group..

Sent from my Xoom using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ErnieG

Members
Does the whole group have to be brought? You would have a better chance of selling them if you did smaller groups.

verbal

CCA Members
Does the whole group have to be brought? You would have a better chance of selling them if you did smaller groups.

Less chance of success for the buyer with a small group. With demasoni small groups usually end up dwindling down to 1 mean fish.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Less chance of success for the buyer with a small group. With demasoni small groups usually end up dwindling down to 1 mean fish.

That happened to me, I started out with 8 juvies in a 29 and in under a week I was down to 1

Ading522

Members

That's what I thought.. I know frank sells demasoni at $6 for males $9 for females and smaller juvies for $4.. I have a whole breeding group and a female holding.. Have additional 5 juvies from the ones I listed.. How about $120 for all 23 fish?

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

dogofwar

CCA Members
That's an amazing deal...and a formula for success with keeping and breeding these guys!

Matt

That's what I thought.. I know frank sells demasoni at $6 for males $9 for females and smaller juvies for $4.. I have a whole breeding group and a female holding.. Have additional 5 juvies from the ones I listed.. How about $120 for all 23 fish?

Ading522

Members
Bump..price reduced.. Juvies and 2 adults sold. Got 16 left..one holding.. $80

Ading522

Members
Sold! Thanks to manuel for stopping by..sorry did not show you the setups.. I'm still in the middle of downsizing and redoing.. It was nice chatting with you.. Mods please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.