• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

120 gallon with lids and stand - $325

tremper

Members
Hi All.

Caleb and I swapped tanks a about 6 months ago and I have not gotten around to getting this thing set up so regrettably I need to let it go.

Dimensions are 48 x 24 x 25. Brown stand, brown trim.

It's in my gf's garage in Catonsville, 10 minutes south of Baltimore, 2 minutes off of I-95.

I'd like it gone asap so if you're interested please let me know.

Thanks - Joe

tremper

Members
Haha all, espcieally you Caleb, the only place I could put a 6" in my narrow house is on one end which I do not believe is conducive to water or fish containment.

$275 anyone? I hate to list it on CL, that rarely works out......

longstocking

Members
I guessed that... but what size can I fit under it ? Thinking bedroom :) Either put a tank under it or a large sump that I already have. So I would need to know what I can fit under it.

pic? or maybe caleb has an old pic?

tremper

Members
Heres a pic. Obviously out in the garage. Glass lids come with it.

When I get them in like this I usually paint the back, trim and stand black but thats just me.

With regard to inner dimensions, there are support corner braces that take a bit of the interior space away, but available inside space looks to conservatively be:

W: 36"
D: 23"
H: 18-22"

2012-01-24 10.41.42.jpg

longstocking

Members
I'd have hubby refinish it to match the oak in the bedroom... at least the color... he's handy like that ;)

Thinking about it... if you get someone else interested obviously sell it to them...

It will fit the sump I have though... Just need to see if it fits the spot I would put it... 55 in there right now... it would replace that.

longstocking

Members
Yeah.... I'm thinking for some of my more mellow petrochromis.... I need more space for my big boys.

It won't fit where the 55 is... I would have to redo the bedroom... which is possible...

Just if Hubby is up for it :lol: and if anyone wants a 55 with stand with glass lids.