• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello fish friends

Imaginary

Members
Hey there, my name is Jen I have had fish for about 12 years. It is a hobby I really enjoy. I have multiple tanks, most of which have engulfed my old bedroom, not the ideal situation. I keep multiple species of fish and breed a couple types. I breed danio choprai and multiple strains of fancy guppies. I also have angelfish, tetras, catfish, cherry shrimp, bettas, and goldfish. I have had other cichlids in the past including the common krib, and german blue rams. I would very much like to be active in local fish clubs but unfortunately they are always on days I work. So here I am confined to the inter webs of fish forums. Hopefully I will have the chance to learn some more, and possibly meet local people to trade with.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Hi Jen, Welcome to the forum. CCA meets on the second Saturday of the month. Maybe you can put in notice and schedule to take off work next month to attend your first CCA meet. :D

longstocking

Members
:lol: She might not want to come now Pat :lol:

Just Kidding!

Welcome Jen, always nice to have another woman fish nut on the forum :)