• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Nimbochromis venustus FS lots of sizes large and small

I have about 20+ Nimbochromis Venustusthat I have been growing out for over a year. Parents are not from the same bloodline. They are all 3+inches. I will take $3-5 each depending on size for the ones right at 3". I have a couple larger and a few definite Males I would like to get $10 each. Let me know what you want and I am sure there is a deal to be made. See yall soon.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I'll take a couple of females if you can tell, Pat. Grew out the last of the ones I spawned a while back and my 5 are mostly male. :)

Glad to be back. Its been crazy I have a 9 month old. Im on baby duty tomorrow. But I am going to try to make it with him and some fish.

Tony I can try to pick you out some females. I have more than I thought. they are all ready for community tanks I will pick the ones that dont have blue lips. Just let me know how many.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Glad to be back. Its been crazy I have a 9 month old. Im on baby duty tomorrow. But I am going to try to make it with him and some fish.

Tony I can try to pick you out some females. I have more than I thought. they are all ready for community tanks I will pick the ones that dont have blue lips. Just let me know how many.

Sent you a PM, Pat.

Great to have you back around, bud.

feels good to be back. tomorrow will be interesting. It will be me a cooler of fish and my 9 month son Max. I will have my hands full. It should be fun.....