• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish Pics 1

zebra7

Members
Decided to dust off the Camera,

IMG_9268.jpg

IMG_9358.jpg

IMG_9364.jpg

IMG_9344.jpg

IMG_9306.jpg

IMG_9372.jpg

IMG_9272.jpg

IMG_9382.jpg

IMG_9327.jpg

Charlutz

Members
Love the boops Anthony!

My largest juvie is all black and just starting to show a little of the blue.

Arlene, pic two is a cyprichromis leptosoma. I believe it's a Utinta from the ocelli on the dorsal fin. Pic 3 is a cyprichromis microlepidotus, not sure which location, but maybe kilila. Pic 4 is a paracyprichromis nigripinnis. All are from Tanganyika.

zebra7

Members
Thank you fellow fish-heads. Sorry, I should have listed the species above each photo. Here is a list below, Anthony.

1. Ventralis Boops Kipili
2. Cyp. Kerenge
3. Cyp. Luiva - blue Orchid
4. Paracyp. Nigripinnis
5. Aul. Stuartgranti Chiwini - Blue Neon
6. Otopharynx Auromarginatus Mara Pt.
7.Lethrinops Albus Kande
8. Buccochromis Spectabalis
9.mchenga cf. conophoros otter point

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Great shots Anthony. Have you bred the Mchenga? They're all pretty hot fish, but that guy's my favorite.

zebra7

Members
Great shots Anthony. Have you bred the Mchenga? They're all pretty hot fish, but that guy's my favorite.

Hello Tony, yes the Mchenga is a hot fish. I will try to shoot a few more pics of him, that one I posted doesn't do him justice. I've had a few spawns, but females were still a bit small, and spit. I'm hoping to have fry from them by the summer. I will keep you posted. Thank's

Arlene, pic two is a cyprichromis leptosoma. I believe it's a Utinta from the ocelli on the dorsal fin. Pic 3 is a cyprichromis microlepidotus, not sure which location, but maybe kilila. Pic 4 is a paracyprichromis nigripinnis. All are from Tanganyika.

Thanks! Do these guys get along with Synodontis petricolas and Neolamprogus multifasciatus? I need something for the top level of a 30g cube that's on the smallish side.

Arlene