• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Kensfish - Group Order / Split Shipping

dogofwar

CCA Members
I'd like to do an order from www.Kensfish.com. They have a great assortment of foods and other fish goodies.

I'm planning to put my order in this weekend. If you'd like to split shipping, then call in your order (and pay Ken) before Monday...and we'll get together somewhere in Gaithersburg (after the stuff arrives) to divvy it up... I'll pay shipping and we'll split costs when it arrives.

Please PM me if you want in...

Thanks,
Matt

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I'll meet up with ya, Matt. Sounds like an excuse to drink some beer and eat some wings. :)

Need some breeder nets, Prime and food. I'll call him today to put in my order.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Cool - I emailed him yesterday to explain what we're doing (CCA group order to split shipping)...

Matt

minifoot77

Members
i called in my order and ifwe break in to the three to five hundred range he will ship for free :)

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

dogofwar

CCA Members
If we order on Mon, it will likely come on Wed or Thurs.

Just got off the phone with Ken - if we total $300 or more, we'll have FREE shipping :)

Matt

Charlutz

Members
I just placed my order. Ken confirmed: free shipping! Sweet!

For anyone interested and paying by paypal, you can place your order on the site. It will include shipping. Go all the way through and then click the link to paypal. By this time, you should receive an email from Ken saying the order is received. Cut and paste ken's email address. Then go separately to the paypal site and make payment to Ken without including the shipping cost. He'll already have your order info. Easy as pie.

Matt, when my stuff gets there, this is what it is:

1 HBH Natural Meat Flake 2 lb

1 Kens Premium Tropical Flake 1 lb
1 Spectrum Growth Formula 140 gram

1 Spectrum Freshwater Flakes With Garlic 90 gram
6 Hydro Sponge Filter #5

Thanks for setting this up!

dogofwar

CCA Members
$115.68 for me...got a big container of Chloram-X dechlorinator, a variety of foods and some other fun stuff...

Matt

dogofwar

CCA Members
Please get your orders in today (Monday)...

Friday's looking better for meeting. How's this work with everyone?

Thanks,
Matt