• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB Cryptoheros Spilurus females

dogofwar

CCA Members
Jeff Rapps had some tank raised C. spilrus relatively recently (not sure of the source but you could reach out to him).

Last known-provenance C. spilurus that I know about were the Rio Blanco that Ken Davis brought back from Honduras in 2006-7. I had them for awhile and lost them after our move.

I keep Rio Monga and Rio Jutiapa (Honduras) cutteri as well as C. chetamulensis, which are pretty much the same thing :)

Matt

I'll text Jeff. I got Chetumalensis from you last year. I have 4 that I kept. Rich purchased Cutteri at the last meeting for me. They have a lot of blue on the fins. Not sure what collection point they are. Also have Nanoluteus that breed every couple of months. Just bought Myrnae from Rapps.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Never seen a spilurum with that much red on them. The only ones I have kept in the past were more of a steel blue/gray color with bars.

Good looking fish!

Don't know Jon. I've never kept one until now. It came from HOT. It's about 5" long. It's more yellowish than blue. Has a little blue on the caudal peduncle. Fins are unmistakably red. What do you think it is? Somebody tell me what I have here.