• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS/FT - HUGE Nimbochromis Fuscotaeniatus Cichlid! BEAUTIFUL! - Mechanicsville, VA - P

snoskiur

Members
Hello Everyone! Regrettably, I'm forced to part with this beautiful Fusco because he's gotten too large to be with my other Cichlids. :( This is an AWESOME specimen of a Nimbochromis Fuscotaeniatus, aka "FUSCO" Cichlid. I call him "Big Blue"... He is approximately 10" long and has gorgeous blue coloring with a hint of red.
I feel sure you won't find another one of these fish at this size very easily. My local fish store said I should be able to get $100.00 for this fish, but I need to get it out of my tank as soon as I can, so I'm hoping to get $65 or so, or that value in Haps or Peacocks. I will warn you ahead of time, this fish should not be kept with smaller fish - he will eat them. He will do better with larger, aggressive species of fish, similar to himself.
I attached a few photos, but I can assure you that they don't do him justice. In the proper aquarium lighting, his blue color really pops!
:)
Any questions, please let me know!
Thanks!
DSC00215.jpg

DSC00202.jpg

DSC00214.jpg

DSC00216.jpg

DSC00211.jpg

DSC00212.jpg