• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Turtles and Pond Plants for sale

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Hey guys

I have two very cute little turtles. They are both pink belly sideneck turtles and they are both very healthy and eating well. Pink belly sideneck turtles are known to do great with fish, and i can prove it! The two are living with/ have lived with a hanful of smaller peaceful fish anywhere from baby tilapia, gobies, kribs, and catfish. The turtles almost never nip at them. Of cource the occasional nip is unaviodable. Im looking for $75 each or $125 for both. I can throw in all of their food, uvb/uva, and heat lights for $75 extra. One turtle is 2.5" (shell length) and the other is 3" (shell length). Im not promising that they are a pair but from what ive read, they have allot of qualities that would suggest that they are different genders.

The pond plants are growing really well! A little too well. All of the plants bellow would be great for a small patio pond up to a giant koi pond. Whatever you have will work!

The water hyacinth has exploded in growth and i really didnt need to buy 2 pink water lilies so im selling the spare.

Water hyacinth $3 per plant with runners, $1.50 per plant without runners
I'll lower the price if you buy multiple units

Bare root pink water lily, $10. Another plant of the same species is throwing out a flower every day, one of which is blooming today and is in the picture of the big pond. The lilie for sale has 6 nice pads. Potting them is so easy, if you need an explanation lmk. Only one available

Would trade for bristlenose plecos, cold hearty livebearers, sub adult axolotls, or really any cool fish that wouldnt bug an frt (really anything that cant be eaten by the fly river turtle but wouldnt nip or chase her), specifically looking for peacock bass but would consider just about anything. I'd also consider large driftwood

Thanks!

lgfelic

Members
I'm interested in a few of the hyacinths. Interested in the turtles too, but can't take them for now.

Becca

Members
Interested in the lily and I have BNPs for trade. Only cold-hardy fish I have are white clouds. Not livebearers, but they breed like them.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I really need to move the turtles out asap
lmk if you're interested or know someone who might be

Thanks