• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Interested in leaking or slightly cracked 75 gallon

Aqua410

Members
Anyone have one that they want to get rid of? This is for a friends lizards and doesn't need to be water tight. Scratches are fine too.

bl00

Members
I've got a 75 gallon tank and metal stand. It holds water fine but has a crack in the top brace.

Aqua410

Members
I've got a 75 gallon tank and metal stand. It holds water fine but has a crack in the top brace.

What would you be looking to get for it? I'm looking for something dirt cheap and I'm definitely not trying to lowball CCA folks thats why I'm looking for something that isn't water tight, more or less something free or close to it.

Termato

Board of Directors
I have one with a cracked frame on top. Still together but I'm not sure if it holds water.

bl00

Members
What would you be looking to get for it? I'm looking for something dirt cheap and I'm definitely not trying to lowball CCA folks thats why I'm looking for something that isn't water tight, more or less something free or close to it.

Only thing I ask is for a reliable person to come take it away.