• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

A Big Birthday Is Here

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Happy Birthday Bobby Phillips. The big 60.
I know Bobby will not be at the meeting today so lets everyone
wish him a Happy Birthday on here.

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
:jumping0045: :party0003: :party0018: :party0006: :party0018: :party0003: :jumping0045:

I'd give you one of these :woman2: but at your age it may not be healthy.

maddog10

Members
:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Happy Birthday Bobby! You now get 10% discounts and all kinds of places and going to the movies just got cheaper!!

Enjoy your day.

kaj41354

Members
:birthday: Bobby - Too bad you won't be at the meeting - We could really have a celebration. See what you're missing

mscichlid

Founder
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOBBY!
:party0006: :party0006: :party0006: :party0018: :party0018: :party0003: :character0272: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Happy Birthday Bobby. Now you are a sexagenarian. Does that seem a strange word for sixty or what. I told a lady (hardly) in a bar that I was a sexagenarian and she almost slapped me. Not too smart but that ain't all bad in a bar, is it?

Enjoy the day!

:birthday:

George

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GJR2 @ Jan 10 2009, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Happy Birthday Bobby. Now you are a sexagenarian. Does that seem a strange word for sixty or what. I told a lady (hardly) in a bar that I was a sexagenarian and she almost slapped me. Not too smart but that ain't all bad in a bar, is it?

Enjoy the day!

:birthday:

George[/b]

HA! LOL! Happy B-Day Bobby ole Pal!!!!!

Thanks gang! :sign0092:

I just got in from South Carolina. My boss and some of the other salesmen decided to celebrate my birthday last night. Have you ever driven ten hours with a hangover? :sick0019: :sign0002:

marge618

CCA member
Sounds like you had fun on your birthday! Glad you had people to celebrate with.

Now the long drive afterwards just goes with the territory.
(Diary of my 60th year. Day 1: I partied long and late with good friends. Day 2: I drove 10 hours with a hangover the day after my 60th birthday... Day 3: When I :birthday: got back online I discovered I had received over a dozen birthday emails from close friends at CCA. Sounds like the beginning of a GOOD story.)

See you in February at CCA.