• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Need 20 Gallon Tank

marge618

CCA member
:rolleyes: Now that I am trying to get new members for CCA I keep meeting people who 'need' tanks, fish, and information. The latest request is from a friend who has a friend who needs a 20 gallon tank. If you have any extra small tanks that you would like to sell please let me know. A good plan would be to arrange meet at the June CCA meeting to take care of the exchange.

Marge

:beamup: If we get more newbies with children involved with cichlids they may 'need' CCA members wealth of knowledge to get started.
TANKS TANKS TANKS
FISH FISH FISH
MEMBERS MEMB....

Theresa_M

Members
I always watch Craigslist and subscribe to a few Freecycle lists in my area. I recently got a 20 long in fantastic shape from one of the lists.

Tim

Members
If your friend joins the club and comes to the meeting, I'll let them buy one of the 30 gallon tanks I'm picking up next month while I'm down there. I don't remember what I was paying for them, but I think it was $30 bucks for the tank and top. I'll have to double check with Ron. ;)
Tim

marge618

CCA member
If your friend joins the club and comes to the meeting, I'll let them buy one of the 30 gallon tanks I'm picking up next month while I'm down there. I don't remember what I was paying for them, but I think it was $30 bucks for the tank and top. I'll have to double check with Ron. ;)
Tim[/b]

Thanks Tim. I think my friends may come to the June meeting. I'll pass on the info about the 30 gallon tank.

Marge

fishorangeswimming.gif

Tim

Members
I'll talk to Ron to make sure they're still available. ;)
Always willing to help out to get people excited about the hobby.
Tim