• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Breeding pair of WC Apistogramma Norberti and some Cacatuoides Triple Red for sale!!!

miguelgr7

Members
I have to sell my Wild Apistogramma Norberti breeding pair, they already got two fabulous spawns. is a good pair, they will give guaranteed spawning, also I have some young-adult Cacatuoides Triple Red and Quad Red with good colors for sale!!!, please send me a PM for more info and price!!!

Wild Ap. Norberti pair

_DSC8900.jpg

_DSC8892.jpg

Some Ap.Cacatuoides

_DSC1507.jpg

_DSC1492.jpg

_DSC1508.jpg

_DSC1498.jpg

_DSC1506.jpg

_DSC1517.jpg

_DSC1518.jpg

_DSC1521.jpg

cuadcacatua.jpg

ErnieG

Members
Thanks, I have only Cacatuoides males for sale, if you want.

Brought a pair of cacatuoides and there were nice but the female looked sick from the start. I called and text u but u didn't get back to me, which I find funny because u were calling me all that day to make sure I was coming. 10min after I put the fish in my tank the male was eating brine shrimp but female looked bad and died 20min later, I tried to contact u with no response I just say that's bad business.

miguelgr7

Members
Brought a pair of cacatuoides and there were nice but the female looked sick from the start. I called and text u but u didn't get back to me, which I find funny because u were calling me all that day to make sure I was coming. 10min after I put the fish in my tank the male was eating brine shrimp but female looked bad and died 20min later, I tried to contact u with no response I just say that's bad business.

Hello ErnieG, I have not received any call and message from you, sorry to hear that the female die. the parameter of water were correct? that the apistogrammas are sensitive to abrupt changes, what is the parameter of your water?, always sell healthy fish. you're the only person who died was a fish I sold it, I never had problems with sales of Apistogrammas, if you want I have a free female for you.