• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

For sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Members
I have a 40 gallon breeder tank in box for sale. $50
Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Chris

Members
Pm me your number and we can work something out

daninmd

Members
I have a 40 gallon breeder tank in box for sale. $50

so the tanks that sell for $40 brand new in box many times throughout the year is $50? :eek:

is it just the tank or does it include lid/light??

harlowe777

Members
But when NOT on sale its more than twice as much..hmmm..not a bad price..lol..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Chris

Members
This is why I stopped going on this site and going to meetings because people like Dan. Yes it had a lid and yes I sold it for less then I paid for it. Am i supposed to give it away for free. If your not interested then don't buy it. Nobody needs to read smart comments on other people's post. If your interested great if not great move on.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
This is why I stopped going on this site and going to meetings because people like Dan. Yes it had a lid and yes I sold it for less then I paid for it. Am i supposed to give it away for free. If your not interested then don't buy it. Nobody needs to read smart comments on other people's post. If your interested great if not great move on.

Agreed. Too many of these threads turn in that direction.

Please folks, if you don't have anything constructive to add to a sales thread, please refrain from posting comments.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Not to derail, but there are aspects to the club and forum other than buying and selling stuff.

And I've found them to be much more gratifying!

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.