• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CA Cichlids for Sale

rich_one

Members
I can bring these to the meeting. All fish are a minimum of about 6 inches, give or take, no bigger than 7ish inches. Eyeball measurement.

Male Creamsicle Midas (Amphilophus Citranellum) from Dan of COA
Barred Midas Pair (Amphilophus Citranellum) from Tparker
Unsexed Vieja Fenestratus (blue) from Tparker
Unsexed Vieja Coatzacoalcos from Tparker
Two Vieja Bifasciatus (not sure of sex)... one from Tparker, one from Scott of CCY
Male losellei from Vieja Man

$15 per fish, $20 total for the barred midas pair. $20 for the bifas if you take both. I have pics of the Creamsicle on my phone, can get pics of the others upon request after I get home tonight. Pick up by Friday night is preferred, but I can bring to the meeting. None will be available after Saturday, unless I make specific arrangement for pickup after then. PM me with questions. Thanks!

-Rich

decoy50

Members
I might be interested in the fene & two bifas. I'd be more interested if you knew the sex though as I have an all male communtiy & don't want to introduce a female and any hostilities that come with breeding. Any guess on sexes?

rich_one

Members
I might be interested in the fene & two bifas. I'd be more interested if you knew the sex though as I have an all male communtiy & don't want to introduce a female and any hostilities that come with breeding. Any guess on sexes?

Sorry, but sure... I can hazard a guess, so long as you don't hold me to it. My guess is that they are all males. I say that because I constantly had issues with different vieja hooking up in my tank, and in each case, I got rid of the female. I haven't had any vieja in that tank attempt to hook up in many, many months, while I have had midas and festae hook up in that tank. That's about as scientific as I can get it, I'm afraid. LOL...

Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

-Rich

decoy50

Members
haha well I guess thats about as scientific as anyone can get with viejas! I've even misidentified sex after venting. I am interested & maybe interested in the midas too. Problem is I won't be able to pick up before the end of the month...I'm in a wedding. I'll check back in with you & if you still have them, maybe we can work something out.

-Will

rich_one

Members
Gotcha. These all will almost certainly be gone on Saturday one way or the other, as I need the room. But if I somehow have any of them by the end of the month, I'll let you know.

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Thanks, Drew! Getting a stunner of a pair and putting in some more focus on my festae, so need to thin the heard to make room. Hate to let him go... all of them really. But it's time!

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Yeah, man... I really want to focus more on my festae, and I need some tank space to do that. Also, I am very interested in a stunner pair of losellei that I am acquiring. So, to make all of this work, I need to lighten the load. You know how this hobby is. LOL...

-Rich