• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish and Plants For Sale

Hannibal

Members
Let's see if this works...

This is what i have for sale now,
my group of 10 (or 11) Melanotaenia sp Parva that i grew from eggs purchased from Gary Lange last year, around november? they have grown and look stunning! I am asking $60 for 5 or six fish-- the original owner wants to keep the others (Nagesh) so only half for sale!! -that partypooper :lol:
here is a vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_sx6Kd-CNI

Also have the last other rainbowfish i acquired from Gary Lange with Nagesh, Melanotaenia Fredericki- these are fairly nice, only a small group of 9 made it from the eggs that were purchased. $ for the group.

I also have Aspidoras sp Black Fin, Cw052 for $3 ea

Also have Aspidoras Spilotus, unsure how many, young adults and semi adults-almost full size- $2 ea

One Apistogramma Cacatuoides juvenile for $10

Cryptocoryne Retrospiralis, fast grown crypt (compared to other cryptos anyways), about 5 plants for $15

Cryptocoryne Nurii, Beautiful/less common crypt that will add a touch of color to any aquarium out there $$10ea

Common bushy nose plecos/$3 ea

moss-unknown the kind of- $6 handfuls

various other small plants and whatnot that can go free to person buying other things..

I'm pretty busy monday-thurs, lets shoot for next week if you want to see anything?

ddavila06

Members
I'll also take some of the free plants and what not :)

haha! I actually may be sold out of aspidoras spilotus-unbelievable!!! But if now- when you want to come take a pick? i will/should be available this friday

and i forgot to mention, thank you for the copy paste!!

DSCN0372 (800x600).jpg

DSCN0380 (800x600).jpg

P1130466 (800x600).jpg

PB280017 (800x436).jpg

20130823_173250 (800x600).jpg

DSCN0023 (800x600).jpg

P4010013 (800x600).jpg

Last edited:

ddavila06

Members
Its ok, instead I'll take 2 balls of moss and some of the plants and what not :)

haha! yeah sorry about the spilotus..

2 moss balls for you $12, want shipped?

crypt nurii only one left, maybe-
crypt retrospiralis pending local pick up

add:

Corydoras Melanotaenia, two-unknown sex- best offer..

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
No I dont need them shipped, you only live about 30 minutes away from me so I can meet you half way if you'd like

ddavila06

Members
No I dont need them shipped, you only live about 30 minutes away from me so I can meet you half way if you'd like

sending pm

add: 20L, i think the back is painted-as new condition $20

add 29gl, as new condition, still have receipt. available as soon as fish are picked up/shipped- $30

Sold out of: Crypt nurii, Crypt retrospiralis, Aspidora spilotus (unbelievable!),

ddavila06

Members
This is what i have left:
my group of 10 (or 11) Melanotaenia sp Parva that i grew from eggs purchased from Gary Lange last year, around november? they have grown and look stunning! I am asking $60 for 5 or six fish-- the original owner wants to keep the others (Nagesh) so only half for sale!! -that partypooper :lol:
here is a vid:

Also have the last other rainbowfish i acquired from Gary Lange with Nagesh, Melanotaenia Fredericki- these are fairly nice, only a small group of 9 made it from the eggs that were purchased. $25 for the group.

I also have Aspidoras sp Black Fin, Cw052 for $3 ea

Also have Aspidoras Spilotus, unsure how many, young adults and semi adults-almost full size- $SOLD $6towards catcon

Cryptocoryne Retrospiralis, fast grown crypt (compared to other cryptos anyways),sold $3 towards catcon

Cryptocoryne Nurii, Beautiful/less common crypt that will add a touch of color to any aquarium out there $$SOLD -pending payment

Common bushy nose plecos/$3 ea

moss-unknown the kind of- $6 handfuls

various other small plants and whatnot that can go free to person buying other things.. lots of plants given away-little free stuff left

20 long SOLD $4 towards catcon

29 gl fish tank, as new. have receipt lol.. $30

2 corydora melanotaenia, best offer..

I'm pretty busy monday-thurs, lets shoot for next weekEND if you want to see anything?[/quote]