• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB Archocentrus multispinosus

bl00

Members
Aquabid has some of of both the regular and the orange morphs. Hopefully I'll have some fry in a few months...hoping my 2 are m/f.

dogofwar

CCA Members
I think you're mixing up herotilapia (rainbow cichlid) and archocentrus (kinda spotted brown and purple guys)

I sold (basically gave away) 2 pairs when we moved from Cali. Couldn't get rid of the offspring. Now no one has any. I'd like to try them again. They're really mellow

Spine

Members
I think you're mixing up herotilapia (rainbow cichlid) and archocentrus (kinda spotted brown and purple guys)

Intrepeter 2000 has rainbow cichlids, send him a PM. Don't take them all because I want some two, just haven't had a chance to go get them.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Tropical fish world has some rainbows - really nice ones from tony Orso

I got what I think is a pair

I was confused: archocentrus spinosissimus is what I Really want to g
Find

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Tony O may be at Aquafest.
Not positive yet. There was mention of it but I am not sure if he decided.

Spine

Members
I had a pair archocentrus spinosissimus they were very mellow. Mine laid eggs a couple of days after i bought them. I had them in a tank with other fish so the babies never made it. I got mine from House of Tropics in Glen Burnie they were real cheap,like$2 for adults. They used to have them all the time. I'll have to go by sometime and see if there are any instock.

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
I may have to drive to gaithersburg again. I've been there more times in the past 6 weeks then all other times in my life put together. I guess that's were fish come from.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Danger, last time I was there (Sunday) we only had 3 rainbow cichlids left. You may want to call ahead. 301-921-0000