• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

wtb driftwood

Leffler817

CCA Members
I have this piece that I think I want to swap out. The tank is 2' tall to give you an idea of scale. I still has a few Anubis rhizomes attached, which I think are being eaten. :(

picture.php

awesome, I was looking for a nice centerpiece driftwood for my new 125 gallon tank. i found a beautiful piece outside that we used to use for our koi pond years ago but I think that may be too risky. are your driftwood pieces aquarium treated? ythanks

im also looking for a holey rock center piece too, not the actual heavy kind, but the light imitation if anyone knows of anyone thanks

Becca

Members
Batfish Aquatics still had some large pieces last time I was there, as well as lots of rocks. The location is not far from you. You should PM JLW.

Forester

Members
awesome, I was looking for a nice centerpiece driftwood for my new 125 gallon tank. i found a beautiful piece outside that we used to use for our koi pond years ago but I think that may be too risky. are your driftwood pieces aquarium treated? ythanks

I found a root system in my yard which I soaked in my pond for a month or so and then completely cleaned. It is currently in a tank with lots of healthy fish. So I'd guess it's probably ok.

Forester

Members
if so thatd make my life so much easier. Lucas did you bleach it or just soak it? thanks

I just soaked it in my pond. I thought about boiling it but it was too big. I didn't put in any very valuable fish at first just to be safe. You might want to do that.