• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

220 Gallon Tank FS

Owens

Members
Dont know how this is still not gone, great deal! I would grab it if it was 3' wide.

GLSW.

Termato

Board of Directors
Dont know how this is still not gone, great deal! I would grab it if it was 3' wide.

GLSW.

It'd be mine but I literally just bought a 210, 125 and two 30s. Running out of room and I still have to set those new ones up. Who's going to be the lucky one here?

GLWS. If on Thursday you still have it and no one has messaged you, PM me.

Travis921

Members
It'd be mine but I literally just bought a 210, 125 and two 30s. Running out of room and I still have to set those new ones up. Who's going to be the lucky one here?

GLWS. If on Thursday you still have it and no one has messaged you, PM me.

Will do. But Friday morning I have new wood floors going in. I would just love for someone to be able to enjoy it and me not store in the garage.

FishEggs

where were you 9 months ago when i bought my 220? I paid almost that much for just the tank.
I'm just up the road in Marlton if you need more helping hands. I can also store it in the back of my van for ya. :)

Epic2112

Members
Just sent a PM. I'll take it, just need to figure out how to move it. It might fit in my station wagon, but that will likely require multiple trips.

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to say that the 220 did fit into the bed of a72 El Camino, and we made it back to Silver Spring fine.