• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTT/WTB: 20 gallon

Becca

Members
I'm looking for a standard (24" wide) 20 gallon tank.

I can trade a 20 long with lids for it or any combination of the following:

10 gal with lids
Emperor tetras
BNP adults or babies
One juvenile L183 pleco
3 Guianacara sp. Juveniles

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Becca

Members
Bump.

It would be awesome to get this taken care of before BFD and help me keep from having to deal with tanks on the floor.

Becca

Members
Just to clarify -

I am looking to obtain:

A 20 gallon high/standard (24" long).

I have available for trade:

Emperor tetras
BNP adults or babies
One juvenile L183 pleco
3 Guianacara sp. Juveniles
Subwassertang
Itty-bitty-baby L183s
Lid for a 10 gallon (I had a tank, but one of the ones I have holding water started leaking last night, so no more tank, sorry!)

Becca

Members
i thought you were downsizing:p

I discovered I can swap out a 10 for a 20 if I saw off a piece of the rack that protrudes between the tanks. These pieces were trimmed last night. It's not an extra tank, it's just one with more gallons to use to QT larger fish.

Forester

Members
I'll take the leaky 10 if you don't want it. I had a leaky one too but my cat cracked one side while I was taking it apart. I want to try rebuilding one.

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Becca

Members
I'll take the leaky 10 if you don't want it. I had a leaky one too but my cat cracked one side while I was taking it apart. I want to try rebuilding one.

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Sure, I can bring it to you at BFD. It's leaking on one of the corner seals about halfway up.

It might be because I drained it and then refilled it with cold water. I probably should've thought that one out a little better. The glass is all in good condition because it's a fairly new tank.

Termato

Board of Directors
Hey Becca,

Do you still have the 20G Long available?

I was looking for an extra one.

Thanks!

lkelly

Members
Becca, I have an extra 20. I was planning to bring it up and have it at our table for sale on Sunday. Stop by if you want it. We'll be the table with the screaming teenagers (think Beatlemania only on a larger scale) and professional autograph seekers.

Becca

Members
Becca, I have an extra 20. I was planning to bring it up and have it at our table for sale on Sunday. Stop by if you want it. We'll be the table with the screaming teenagers (think Beatlemania only on a larger scale) and professional autograph seekers.

LOL! Nice.

I think I'm picking one up from ChuckSon_NB (blanking on his actual name), but if yours has a lid I might grab it, too... Lids are good, m'kay?

lkelly

Members
LOL! Nice.

I think I'm picking one up from ChuckSon_NB (blanking on his actual name), but if yours has a lid I might grab it, too... Lids are good, m'kay?

I don't think this one has a lid, but I could swing by the mall.

lids-600.jpg

festaedan

potamotrygon fan

I'll take it if becca doesnt