• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

65 Gallon Setup for sale

I have a 65 gallon freshwater setup that I really need to sell soon because I am moving. It is in great condition, no leaks. I will even throw in extras if you would like. I am very motivated to sell so please send me a reasonable offer. I have photos listed on my other posts, but I can send/post them if you are interested.

65 Gallon Black Tank (purchased in 2011)
36x18 Deep Blue Professional Black 3 Door Stand (3rd door on side of stand for easy access to canister filter)
36 x 18 Glass Top
Ebo Jager 150 Watt Heater
Rena Filstar XP2 (one month of filter refills)
Natural Pebbles
36" dual t5 fw strip lights
Whisper 100 Air Pump
Solid blue backdrop

The tank is in great condition.

Other tank accessories (Cleaning supplies as well as a 10 gallon tank, 10 gallon heater & air pump, 25ft gravel vac) are included.

Please PM me if you are interested.

It is ready for pick up in Ellicott City or I may be able to meet you somewhere close by.

Photos of Everything Included in the 65 gallon set-up

Here are photos of everything that is included minus the fish & fish food that went with the fish to their new home. It is a very nice set-up, please send me a reasonable offer if you are interested.

DSC_0681.jpg

DSC_0668.jpg

DSC_0663.jpg

DSC_0662.jpg

FishEggs

It would be easier for those interested if you gave us your idea of a reasonable offer to give us somewhere to start. I have to assume that since you haven't responded to my earlier pm i did not give you a reasonable offer?

JasonC

Members
Well according to prior attempts at selling this setup, $500 is what you considered a reasonable asking price.

Why so secretive about price?