• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New tanks!

carl_d_c

Members
It's funny... had one three gallon cube at the first of the year, up to eight. Set up a new rack with two 33 gallon, and two 15 gallon tanks, and the wife hardly fussed at all!

I had told her that life is too short for me to have all my tanks in storage (the other half are still there)

20160410_134106.jpg

carl_d_c

Members
So far some checkerboard barbs, glowline tertras, honey dwarf gouramis, glass bloodfins, a rubberlip pleco, and a pair of baby Synodontis petricola.

Will be adding some Julidochromus transcriptus (Gombi?) to one 33. Hopefully a pair of dwarf pikes to another (Compressiceps, Orinoco, or Regani) to the other. And other small gouramis, Badis, small Bettas, and/or barbs to one 15, and a pair of Apistos or other small cichlids to the other.

CichlidDan

Members
Stock

So far some checkerboard barbs, glowline tertras, honey dwarf gouramis, glass bloodfins, a rubberlip pleco, and a pair of baby Synodontis petricola.

Will be adding some Julidochromus transcriptus (Gombi?) to one 33. Hopefully a pair of dwarf pikes to another (Compressiceps, Orinoco, or Regani) to the other. And other small gouramis, Badis, small Bettas, and/or barbs to one 15, and a pair of Apistos or other small cichlids to the other.

Nice stock choices!