• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: pleco caves

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Hey guys, i want to make my fish room a mainly pleco and live bearer room. I already have lots of live bearer species in my fish room but i'm only breeding 2 different pleco species. I would love to breed more but at the moment I only have 3 caves. They aren't even real pleco caves, i believe they where meant for apistos but my plecos still breed in them. Anyway, i would like a few more so i can breed more species. Any size that would be good for ancistrus or other small to medium sized loricariids.
I have lots of things to trade and I can also pay for them
Thanks for reading

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Don't have pics until I get home they are awesome bc they sink right away Becca has seen the bamboo and Josh they can vouch they are wide enough to be caves

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Do you have a tiny diverter for the air powered breeders?(the part that keeps it from spraying at you when you open them lol) If so ill take one for a few of the bamboo just tell me how long and I can cut them for you

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I'm not sure what that is, sorry
I have different kinds of pleco fry, lots of different live bearers fry, F1 siquias, Hang on back filters, big pim catfish, lids, ect.