• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB Pothos , shrimps, crayfish

kevin911

Members
Looking for these guys, I have an emperror 400b filter with biowheels for trade or sell if anybody interested. I got it from a fellow member here but never have the need for them.

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Acpape0

Members
I know a great spot to collect crayfish locally if you are interested . We usually put them right on the hook the same day we catch them but I am sure they would rather go to a fish tank

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Looking for these guys, I have an emperror 400b filter with biowheels for trade or sell if anybody interested. I got it from a fellow member here but never have the need for them.

Same
Lol I also know where you can buy live ones (are they being used as feeders?)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

kevin911

Members
Only the crayfish will be use as feeders lol.

kevin911

Members
Catch crayfish sounds even better, Lmk know when you find out Thai!

Thai

Members
Kevin I can also buy you feeder crayfish, I'll check pricing, i enjoy catching then though

JLW

CCA Members
What type of shrimp?

As for pothos, come to the member BBQ, and I'll hook you up -- I usually have LOTS of cuttings. :)

kevin911

Members
What type of shrimp?

As for pothos, come to the member BBQ, and I'll hook you up -- I usually have LOTS of cuttings. :)

Crystal reds, thank you for the offer Josh!

kevin911

Members
Darn I'm out of town that week. Before or after would be amazing, I'm game for anything that relate to fishing. Lol