• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB corydoras

men_arell

Members
I was looking for some albino cory cats that you guys may have bred and want to get rid of. If thats too much to ask for i was looking for some swartz or agassizi too. I would appreciate your support so much. I want to set up another 20 long.

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
I have albino corys available. How about 6 adults for $25. I could deliver to the CCA picnic at Batfish Aquatics.

men_arell

Members
Sorry for replying so late but i dont know if i will be attending the bbq just yet. I still feel like the new kid in the block and the knowledge and experience of all of you intimidates me. I could use this as an incentive yo go though.

Sent from my SM-N900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

men_arell

Members
I have a question but before that an announcement. The cory cats spawned today. There are eggs pretty much all over the tank. They were on all corners, on the filter, in a pot, and on a plant.

When we were at the BBQ i ment to ask about the species that they are. Can you, Frank, please tell me what the type or cory cats these are? I would appreciate the info

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
Marvin,

Truthfully I do not know. I have had this albino strain since the mid 1990s and I got them at a local pet store. However based on their size I believe they are the albino form of corydoras paleatus.

If you bring one or two to the Catfish Convention in October there will be experts there that can probably look at them an tell you which specific species they are.

They are great fish and reproduce readily.

men_arell

Members
Marvin,

Truthfully I do not know. I have had this albino strain since the mid 1990s and I got them at a local pet store. However based on their size I believe they are the albino form of corydoras paleatus.

If you bring one or two to the Catfish Convention in October there will be experts there that can probably look at them an tell you which specific species they are.

They are great fish and reproduce readily.

Thank you very much. I am not a stickler when it comes to species. I am really enjoying these fish. I just wanted to know more about them but if i cant it dosen't make a difference. I really appreciate everything.