• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

125 gallon tank

rich_one

Members
Anyone who might be interested in acquiring a 6 ft. 125 gallon tank only (possible other items... I'm still figuring it all out), send me a pm. Will explain the situation, once I have everything figured out, in the order that I receive the PMs, and I will respond to club member PMs before non-club member PMs. Thanks.

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Nothing. The "live rock" that was advertised was actually dead rock. I had a conversation with the seller about the difference between live rock and dead rock, in which we did not agree, so... I passed. No clue if the seller sold everything or not. Was a craigslist ad. I was only interested in the saltwater related supplies, and not the tank itself, but eh... deal is as dead as the "live" rock. LOL...

-Rich

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Yeah about an $9 dollar difference. If you want some of the dead rock you gave away. I can give it back. I just need to pull a few pieces for my BC14

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

rich_one

Members
Yeah about an $9 dollar difference. If you want some of the dead rock you gave away. I can give it back. I just need to pull a few pieces for my BC14

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

I appreciate the offer, man, but unless you don't need it, I'm good. I have enough rock, and will just add pieces as I go along. I'm really enjoying bringing the tank together slowly, so I am in no way in a hurry. Thanks, man!

-Rich