• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Closing Fishroon Part 2

Ok guys, I dont feel like waiting any longer.

Here is what I have that I have not listed yet:

150 gallon acrylic tank with wood stand and wood canopy (acrylic lids) - $800. This tank/stand/canopy cost me over $1400 new. In perfect condition with no scratches. Its a show tank. Lots of people have been to my fishroom and seen it and I'm sure they can verify how nice a tank it is.
75 gallon with wood stand (has a glass lid) - $200
52 gallon bowfront with wood stand (glass lid) - $150

9 F1 Petrochromis Longola. $40 Each. 2-4 inches. These are very rare fish.
5 Flametail angels. 1m/4 female. $100 for group. Breeding like crazy
8 F1 Geo. Altifrons - $20 Each 4-5 inches each
8 F1 Syno. Multi's - $15 Each - 3 inches

I also have lots of odds and ends equipment wise so if you buy somethign from me you might just get some freebies. :)

No comments on aquascaping as I am taking these tanks down and netting fish out. :D

Here is the 150 without canopy:

100_1688.jpg

With Canopy:

100_1689.jpg

75 Gallon:

100_1687-1.jpg

52 Gallon Bowfront:

100_1690.jpg

Forgot to add the following:

2 - 30 gallon standard fish tanks with plastic lids. They are stacked on a dual wrought iron stand. Stacked vertically to save space.

All 3 items for $75.

Got several pm's about the 150 tank/stand/canopy asking for dimensions.

Here they are: 60"x24"x24". Yup, thats right....it is a 5 foot tank.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Just picked up the flametails and 30 gallon tanks and couldn't be happier. The fish are incredible looking and settled right in. Still a lot of nice fish available; blue ahli males, small syno cats, petrichromis, and more. A lot of rock and driftwood available too for anyone needing to supplement their decor. Prices are more than reasonable and everything is top quality. Will continue to do business as able. Thanks again!

I also have some boxes full of lacerock for sale: - Approx 50lbs. $50 for box

3 large pieces of malasyian driftwood: $15 each

Several used AC500 power filters: $20 each (comes with media)

Approx 75 lbs of base reef rock: $75 for all of it.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Please check your PM's. I am still interested in the driftwood if it's still available.

To sweeten up the deal on the 150 acrylic combo I will throw a used wet/dry filter in for free. wet/dry can run up to a 250 gallon tank.

$800 gets you the show tank, stand, hood, and filter now. You know you want it. :)