• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

I guess not too many golfers here ...

YSS

Members
Man, this year's British Open was by far the most memorable golf tournament I have ever witnessed. Yes, last year's US Open was pretty memorable, but pales in comparison to this year's British Open in my opinion. This was the only tournament where I wathed the entire third round coverage. Unforturnately, I could not watch the entire fourth round. I was pulling for Tom Watson and wanted him to win, but he already has five wins, and he was leading heading to the final hole, hit a great drive and great second shot. So, he proved everything he needed to except winning. Quite different from Greg Norman scenario last year. It was quite a thrill ride. :)

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
I think the problem is most of us aren't British and don't get up at that hour. Too dad for old Watson though. I could have used the motivation.

George

YSS

Members
I think the problem is most of us aren't British and don't get up at that hour. Too dad for old Watson though. I could have used the motivation.

George

That's the best thing about British Open. You get up in the morning, turn on the TV and golf is on. None of this wait until late afternoon to watch good golf crap. :D And yes! Drinking is fun no matter where you are!

I love golf, but I could not see the british. I was in Orlando Fl. taking my vacation and I was constantly going out so I had no time for tv.