• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fluval 405 users?

Vinh2o

Members
I am thinking about getting a Fluval 405. I found in used for a good price. My concern is I have seen mixed reviews from people who have used them. Some people have advised that they do not deal and leak. Some of said during power outage they have they have lost as much as 20 to 30 gallons of water. Can someone please share their Fluval 405 experience with me. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Until recently, when I got rid of all my canisters to use sponges, I was running one 405, and three 404s. I never had one leak while in use.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

1badmarine

I only run Fluval's on my tanks. Until I started selling everything, I had 406's, 405's and 404's running on my smaller tanks. Never had a leak, loss of flow or anything. I've upgraded all my big tanks to FX5's and FX6's. Fluval's are expensive, but worth the money. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Reed

Very Fishe
Great filters, if you can get on at a good price buy it. Never had any problems

Veryfishe.com

Howie

Members
I'm really satisfied with my FX5s and all my AC HOBs. I recently had to call Hagen customer service and they were very accomodating.

DBLN8

Members
I'm running 3 Fluval canisters and no complaints here, Can be a bit of a pain to prime but I've never had one leak.