• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Beamworks LEDS review

Howie

Members
Sounds good--imitation is the best form of flattery. What blue color acrylic paint did you use? Where did you buy your PFS? Danny's in Crofton?

Please post pics.

Great pic. I took your idea and set up a 40B with the acrylic paint and Mystic White PFS. I also did another 40B with black plastidip and the same PFS. Both have the exact same light. They both look great but I have to say that I like the blue better.

Tangcollector

Staff member
Sounds good--imitation is the best form of flattery. What blue color acrylic paint did you use? Where did you buy your PFS? Danny's in Crofton?

Please post pics.

Danny's in Crofton. Been using that for a long time. The paint was the same paint you used.

KRUCIAN KING

Members
I got one of those led lights from the same seller for my 60 gallon planned tropheus tank, I love it! now all I need to get is some holey rock.

Howie

Members
Cool! Another Beamswork fan. Holey rock is great--check out the awesome 220g video posted earlier this week with a ton of it.

I got one of those led lights from the same seller for my 60 gallon planned tropheus tank, I love it! now all I need to get is some holey rock.