• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Need help moving a 300 gallon acrylic

JLW

CCA Members
Hey Dan,

I really don't know if there are any members at all down around Lynchburg. You may want to post on the Lynchburg Craig's List site for a couple of day labourers.

TriLamb13

Members
Dan, I will send out a FB message to my friends to see if anyone lives in the Lynchburg area. If so I will see if they can help. Not making any promises but will do my best.

P.S. The Splendens are doing great!!! :)

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
THanks, but I wont be able to pick up the tank anymore, the guy was unable to hold it for me anymore.
I'm very sorry for everyone who was planning to come help.
Thanks

FishEggs

Translation:
Someone offered more money for it than he was going to get from you and he sold it out from under you. Donkeybutt move man.
I actually had some one call me back after we agreed to price and time of pick up the next day and tell me someone offered more money for item and if I wanted it I would have to give more. I told him craigslist isn't an auction site and next time to use eBay and where he could stick it.
Good luck finding another and may it be a better deal than what you almost had.

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure you're disappointed by this, but keep looking and you'll get what you need.

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Translation:
Someone offered more money for it than he was going to get from you and he sold it out from under you. Donkeybutt move man.
I actually had some one call me back after we agreed to price and time of pick up the next day and tell me someone offered more money for item and if I wanted it I would have to give more. I told him craigslist isn't an auction site and next time to use eBay and where he could stick it.
Good luck finding another and may it be a better deal than what you almost had.

Ohh that's seems to be regular practice on Craigslist. I hate, hate Craigslist for that reason, well the people on there. Abby is right, something will come along. Keep looking

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Thanks guys
I'm actually going to anther CCA members house to see the acrylic 240 gallon he's selling in person to be sure its what I'm looking for.