• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish, plants, stuff for sale, delivery to PVAS meeting ok

ddavila06

Members
Hey everyone! Have some stuff to unload:

corydoras similis, 4 young fish born early september $15
Aspidoras sp Black Fin, about 3-4 month old aspidoras $24 for six
Aspidoras C118, young fish about 2 month and half going for two :) --might be out--
False L144 plecos, this is what we acquire as albino blue eyed ancistrus, about inch and half almost two, $5 ea
And
Trio Heterandria Formosa, AKA Least Killifish-not a killi at all, but instead the smallest livebearer outta there! $10 for young trio.
Cuban Live-bearers, pretty, interesting, fast growing group of fishes- a colony of females (the only male couldn't handle them and committed suicide), some seem very pregnant $15 ~6-8 fish

29 gallon aquarium, like-new shape, i bought it to hold fish on summer time when I was redoing my 75. have receipt for warranty reasons- $25 (clear silicone)
29 gallon aquarium also in as new shape, no receipt, $25 (black silicone)
Home made stand, cost ~$50 to make, holds a 20L/29/20H/15/10 make offer

lmk if you want to pick up at my house in Burke or pick up at pvas

DSCN1148 (800x600).jpg

DSCN1045 (800x600).jpg

P5140507 (800x600).jpg

DSCN1087 (800x600).jpg

DSCN1138 (800x599).jpg

DSCN0382 (800x599).jpg

DSCN1092 (800x600).jpg

ddavila06

Members
im out of C118 and the Corydoras Similis are spoken for.
I think i will make the cca meeting. in case anyone wants me to bring them there..

ddavila06

Members
I should be at CCA update!!

updated:
corydoras similis,GONE
Aspidoras sp Black Fin, about 3-4 month old aspidoras $24 for six
Aspidoras C118, young fish about 2 month and half going for two :) -8~$30
False L144 plecos, this is what we acquire as albino blue eyed ancistrus, about inch and half almost two, $5 ea
And
Reverse Trio Heterandria Formosa, AKA Least Killifish-not a killi at all, but instead the smallest livebearer outta there! $10 for young trio.
Cuban Live-bearers, pretty, interesting, fast growing group of fishes- a colony of females (the only male couldn't handle them and committed suicide), some seem very pregnant $15 ~6-8 fish FOUND A MALE!!

29 gallon aquarium, like-new shape, i bought it to hold fish on summer time when I was redoing my 75. have receipt for warranty reasons- $25 (clear silicone)
29 gallon aquarium also in as new shape, no receipt, $25 (black silicone)
Home made stand, cost ~$50 to make, holds a 20L/29/20H/15/10 make offer

lmk if you want to pick up at my house in Burke or pick up at CCA

Howie

Members
I'm interested in 29g. Either one. Please call or text me at 202 297-1409. Can you give me dimensions. Thanks

Howie.

ddavila06

Members
hello, fish tanks still available.
i also have afemale apistogramma viejita, if anyone is interested..

i'm looking for a female cacatuoides orange flash, trades welcome!

also, if anyone needs mts, i havepulled a lot these past few days..just lmk

Last edited: